[Linux-cluster] fence_brocade problem

Hi,
	When I use fence_brocade agent to do fence,
I always get the message "pattern match timed-out at /sbin/fence_brocade line 124",
and the fence operation fails too. But I can login the brocade FC switch and do
the operation such as 'portenable' smoothly. Sometimes the fence_brocade agent can work, but sometimes not. I've installed rpm package "perl-Net-Telnet-3.03-1.1.fc3.rf".
So what is the problem?

Thanks for any reply.
Luckey.