[Linux-cluster] cman-kernel module for 2.6.10-1.770_FC3 kernel

CAugustine at overlandstorage.com CAugustine at overlandstorage.com
Mon Mar 21 15:17:19 UTC 2005

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for the cman-kernel module for 2.6.10-1.770_FC3 kernel. Does
this module rpm (obj or src) exist anywhere?

Also, when I try to mount a gfs filesystem with the command:

        gfs_mount  -t  gfs   /dev/sdd   /gfs02

I get the message "mount: Connection Refused". Any idea as what is going
wrong? This may be due to not having a piece of the cluster software
present
in the system (i.e. cman-kernel).

Thanks in advance,
Caroline

See our award-winning line of tape and disk-based
backup & recovery solutions at http://www.overlandstorage.com