[Linux-cluster] Linux clustering

Dear Sir

I want to ask is Redhat Linux 9 server support clustering, and if yes how to configure it for clustering.

BR,

Fadia

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is
intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email
in error please notify the system manager or  the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.
PALTEL E-Safety System scanned this email and found NO viruses,
vandals or malicious content.
Should you need any information or clarifications regarding this system,
please do not hesitate to contact our team at the IP Dep.
.