[Linux-cluster] GFS with SLES 9

Hi ,
Just got GFS to run on SUSE SLES 9 (x86) with Vanilla Kernel (2.6.9).
I am not sure if SLES9 LVM has cluster hooks . But I have compiled evertyhing else what is required to get GFS running from sources which are posted on Redhat site . "http://people.redhat.com/cfeist/cluster/tgz/";

I have not compiled rqmanager . My questions
Has anybody tried this  on SLES9 with default kernel ?
Is the LVM in suse SLES9 cluster enabled ?
Are there ready made init scripts available ?
Can I create more journals after I have created GFS filesystem ?
Any thing else  that has to be taken care ?

Thanks in advance
yogesh