Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS with SLES 9

On 2005-03-29T17:08:13, Yogesh Bhanu <yogesh gsf de> wrote:

>        Just got GFS to run on SUSE SLES 9  (x86) with Vanilla Kernel
>        (2.6.9).

Yes, swapping the SLES9 kernel for a vanilla kernel with the needed
patches of course works. Of course, this configuration isn't supported
by anyone ;-)

> I am not sure if SLES9 LVM has cluster hooks.

No, it does not.

We're following a slightly different path here. I think eventually we'll
be able to also run GFS with our HA solution, but this won't happen in
SLES9.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb suse de>

--