[Linux-cluster] AS 4 w/ GFS

Does anyone know when GFS 6.1/Clustering will be officially offered for AS 4. I'm having to make storage decisions now and the 2TB limit in GFS 6.0 will not work for me ( but if I knew when it was coming out, I might be able to deploy and upgrade later).

Also, I had posted a lengthy message two days ago with no responses, I would really appreciate others feedback on it if you have the time.

Thanks
Dan-