-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Daniel Cunningham
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 2:12 PM
To: linux-cluster redhat com
Subject: [Linux-cluster] AS 4 w/ GFS

Does anyone know when GFS 6.1/Clustering will be officially offered for
AS 4.  I'm having to make storage decisions now and the 2TB limit in GFS

6.0 will not work for me ( but if I knew when it was coming out, I might

be able to deploy and upgrade later).

Also, I had posted a lengthy message two days ago with no responses, I
would really appreciate others feedback on it if you have the time.

Thanks
Dan-