Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: Problems compiling RHEL4 branch on FC3

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 09:37:16AM -0400, Lon Hohberger wrote:
> > gulm/Makefile doesn't include libgulm.a in the all: target, but it's
> > part of the install: actions so installation fails. I just added
> > lib/libgulm.a to all: to finish the make.
>
> Interesting.  I'm surprised we haven't seen these.

Except I have seen these.  I just fixed it too.  I was cleaning up the
building of the lib, and somewhere along the line I forgot to change the
all target in the RHEL4 branch.  Its all fixed now.

--
Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra
It's a lot of fun being alive ... I wonder if my bed is made?!?