Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: Problems compiling RHEL4 branch on FC3

Dan B. Phung wrote:

this may be related, but when I compile from the RHEL4 branch, I get many errors which seem related to the kernel patched headers in <kernel-src>/include/cluster not being updated, such as:
cman-kernel/src/cnxman.c:478: error: `CLUSTER_LEAVEFLAG_NORESPONSE' undeclared

I run
./configure /lib/modules/`uname -r`/build
so I use the headers that come with the kernel binary rpm. I have not installed kernel source to compile the cluster software. I have not seen the problem you mention.

--
birger