Re: [Linux-cluster] Proposed change to /etc/init.d/fenced

Lon Hohberger wrote:

/me shrugs

I can see reasons to go both ways.

The reason I propose this is that whenever I update my source and rebuild the files in /etc/init.d get reinstalled as well, so I have to remember to reset my parameters before rebooting.

If the startup files would let me set parameters in /etc/sysconfig/cluster (it's already being sourced by the fenced script at least) I wouldn't have to worry...

--
birger