Re: [Linux-cluster] Dell/EMC AX100 experience?

> Shockingly limited raid options (raid 5 only).

That has been changed with the firmware released in january. It now does
raid 0 / 1 / 5 / 10 as far as I remember the changelog. It also got
iSCSI support.

The AX100 sold by Dell has an LED on the front, 2 in fact. Whatever that
is good for... ;)

I am quite satisfied with it, but it is my first SAN, so my point of
view is certainly limited. Setup was easy, it worked right out of the
box.

regards, Gunther

--
Gunther Schlegel                    Riege Software International GmbH
Manager IT Infrastructure                                Mollsfeld 10

Disclaimer:
You may grab my GPG key from http://www.keyserver.net .
A nonproportional font is recommended for reading.