[Linux-cluster] Proliant G4 / MSA500 G2 & RedHat Cluster v3.0

Hello,

I'm looking for experience of people having installed RedHat Cluster 3 on HP Proliant G4 / MSA500 G2.
As far as I know, this configuration is supported by RedHat but not by HP.
Does it work fine ? Is there any issue encountered on this configuration ? Do you have any sucess story ?

Best regards,

Gwenaelle Romac