[Linux-cluster] RE: [Clusters_sig] Planning a Cluster meeting at OLS

Walker, Bruce J bruce.walker at hp.com
Wed May 11 01:07:56 UTC 2005

Daniel,
There is a single BoF slot of perhaps 1.5 hours.  The difference is
12-16 hours vs. 1.5.  The way I see it we will continue the work done at
the Germany summit at the pre-OLS meeting. At the BoF we will just have
time to report on what has been discussed/agreed/proposed in the summit
and pre-OLS meetings.

bruce