[Linux-cluster] Re: [Clusters_sig] minutes from 07apr2005

David Teigland teigland at redhat.com
Wed May 11 08:35:00 UTC 2005

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 03:49:24AM -0400, Daniel Phillips wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 May 2005 03:06, David Teigland wrote:
> > > So when are you going to reveal to the rest of us, your new grand
> > > designs?
> >
> > Well, derision certainly won't get you very far.  But, I'm happy to
> > answer polite questions, do you have one?
>
> Yes: where is your design documentation?

Ah yes, the standard spurious fare from Daniel Phillips.

My last email made it abundantly clear that there's no design document to
be had and that you need to actually follow the email discussions where I
explain how things are developing, or wait for a summary to be written.
Spare us the rhetorical games, they're a waste of time.

Dave