[Linux-cluster] reg clsuter

Hi,

I have installed redhat 9.0.I configured the system as NIS client.I installed openmosix. the installlation was successful.When i booted up with the new kernel ypbind is not working.
done ps -eaf | grep ypbind. It does not show ypbind process running.run manually ypbind from root prompt no go. I checked from /var/log/messages this is messages i get on system
cluster3 ypbind: Setting NIS domain name migv: succeeded
cluster3 ypbind: ypbind startup succeeded
cluster3 ypbind: ypbind shutdown failed
cluster3 ypbind: attempting to contact yp server failed

thanks in advance

Rgs,
Anush.R