[Linux-cluster] FW: Re: [Clusters_sig] Planning a Cluster meeting at OLS

Alasdair G Kergon agk at redhat.com
Tue May 17 17:22:35 UTC 2005

[This got bounced because From address was unqualified]

----- Forwarded message from linux-cluster-bounces at redhat.com -----

Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:14:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ashutosh Rajekar
Subject: Re: [Clusters_sig] Planning a Cluster meeting at OLS
To: clusters_sig at lists.osdl.org, <linux-cluster at redhat.com>

Hi everyone,

I am a bit confused. From what I can gather through the past discussions,
there are apparently three "meetings":

1) The Walldorf Cluster Summit
2) OLS BOFs
3) some other "summit" to be finalised for either before or after OLS but
to be held in Ottawa.

For me attending more than one is out of question.

Hence I want to make sure that the one I end up attending is the main one,
leaving the others to be summarisations, etc.

So I'd like to know what is the exact agenda for each summit (I still
don't know the agenda for the Walldorf summit).

Of course I don't wanna pressurise the organizers, but from Andrew
Hutton's emails it seems that OLS registration is running real tight with
a few seats and hotel rooms left in Ottawa; and if I end up going to
Walldorf then I need to buy tickets in advance since the prices are gonna
go through the roof pretty soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Ash

----- End forwarded message -----