Re: [Linux-cluster] Still build problems with RHEL4 branch on FC3

I forgot to mention... I can still get around these errors by defining the missing symbol and by commenting out the offending write() in the quota code.
I just want to know which branch would be the correct one for FC3.
The FC4 branch fails with SOCK_ZAPPED, and I have not looked into how to get around that.

--
birger