Re: [Linux-cluster] gfs_fsck problem

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 09:41:26AM -0500, AJ Lewis wrote:
> On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 08:39:36PM -0800, Jay Cable wrote:
> > I am having trouble fscking (running gfs_fsck) on gfs filesystems.  I have
> > a two node cluster that is going to be used as file servers.  I recently
> > noticed that I could not fsck the gfs filesystem they share.  Initially I
> > thought this was due to some problem with my hardware, but when
> > I tried creating a new gfs filesystem, then immediately fsck-ing it, I
> > still have problems, and the fsck is unable to complete.  The storage
> > system appears to work fine with other file systems.
>
> I see this as well.  Not sure what changed - this used to work.  I'm looking
> into it.  Thanks for the report.

Ok, the latest code from the RHEL4 branch should work again.  Sorry about
that.

--
AJ Lewis                                   Voice:  612-638-0500
Red Hat Inc.                               E-Mail: alewis redhat com

Current GPG fingerprint = D9F8 EDCE 4242 855F A03D  9B63 F50C 54A8 578C 8715
Grab the key at: http://people.redhat.com/alewis/gpg.html or one of the
many keyservers out there...