Re: [Linux-cluster] ./configure, make , make install problem on gentoo linux with a 2.6.11 kernel

On Sun, May 22, 2005 at 10:22:58PM -0500, James Eastman wrote:

> As you can see I'm running a 2.6.11 kernel.  So I decide to get the latest
> CVS snapshot and began my compiling adventure.  Here're the CVS comands I
> ran to get the latest source code:
>
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs sources redhat com:/cvs/cluster login cvs
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs sources redhat com:/cvs/cluster checkout cluster/gfs
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs sources redhat com:/cvs/cluster checkout
> cluster/gfs-kernel
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs sources redhat com:/cvs/cluster checkout cluster/gfs2
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs sources redhat com:/cvs/cluster checkout
> cluster/gfs2-kernel

Code on the cvs head is in the middle of an overhaul; it doesn't all work,
and the pieces that do work don't all work together yet.  So, you need to
use the FC4 cvs branch which will come closest to matching 2.6.11.

Dave