Re: [Linux-cluster] diferent lans

El Mié 25 May 2005 13:40, Edward Mann escribió:
> Yes,
>
> As long as each node can talk to the other.
>
> I have one node in a DMZ on a 192 network, and another on another
> network on a 172 address.
>
> So i know that this will work. Just make sure that both nodes can talk
> to each other.

both nodes can talk to each other, i have full conection betewn them.
but in both cman reports:

kernel: CMAN: forming a new cluster
kernel: CMAN: quorum regained, resuming activity
ccsd[7001]: Cluster is quorate.  Allowing connections.

cat /proc/cluster/nodes (node pato):
Protocol version: 5.0.1
Config version: 1
Cluster name: lc
Cluster ID: 315
Cluster Member: Yes
Membership state: Cluster-Member
Nodes: 1
Expected_votes: 1
Total_votes: 1
Quorum: 1
Active subsystems: 0
Node name: pato.linuxcenterla.com
Node addresses: 192.168.3.31

cat /proc/cluster/status (node terminal):
Protocol version: 5.0.1
Config version: 1
Cluster name: lc
Cluster ID: 315