[Linux-cluster] LVM issues (CVS)

Using LVM from the current CVS gives me a Segmentation fault when attempting to create/extend a logical volume.

# lvcreate -L 100M -n test mail
  Rounding up size to full physical extent 128.00 MB
Segmentation fault

However, if I use the LVM2.2.01.10.tgz version, it works fine.

Is something broken in the CVS?

--
Jason Lanclos
Systems Administrator