Re: [Linux-cluster] RHEL4 clustering/GFS

On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 09:22:57AM -0500, Jason Lanclos wrote:
> Michael,
> 	Thanks.. That what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure.
> 	I was browsing the documentation on redhats site for GFS/Clustering,
> 	and it appeared that the only locking technique was by using gulm,
> 	and there are several references to a pool manager, but in looking at what
>     I've pulled down from cvs, there isn't any pool manager.
> 	So I'm assuming this is old documentation.. Is there updated documentation
> 	for clustering/gfs?

CLVM replaces pool. (it even knows how to read and convert pool labeled
disks!)

And, yeah, that would be the old docs.  New docs will get released with
the rpms.

--
Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra
How do you explain counter-clockwise to someone with a digital watch?