[Linux-cluster] [cluster-1.01.00] Lock_gulmd startup position

One of my nodes had crashed (the lockserver node) and some was rebooting...
Ok this situation is really weird... but as my lockserver wasn't able to reboot, lock_gulmd of the other nodes are waiting.

But lock_gulmd is started at position 22 in the initscript (S22) and usually sshd is started later (S55). It means that if nodes can't find the master node because there is a cluster.conf with a lockserver defined and if your lockserver is not started or reachable your rebooting nodes are blocked and you can't ssh them !

Is it possible to start the lock_gulmd after sshd ?

Erwan,