Re: [Linux-cluster] RHSCv4 2-node cluster hangs while startingfenced

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 09:31:52AM -0600, David Teigland wrote:

> Notice that values in <device name="..."/> have been swapped.  If this
> doesn't work, my other suggestion was to do:
>
> 	node1$ fenced -f 1
> 	node2$ fenced -f 6

Sorry, this may be confusing.  The fenced options are not an alternative
to writing a correct cluster.conf file.  If, after cluster.conf is
correct, you get both nodes fencing each other in parallel, then you may
want to try these fenced options.

Dave