[Linux-cluster] gfs mount fedora core4

I have been working to get a small cluster up and running with GFS. I have installed all the required packages with yum, according to the docs (http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/browse/rh-cs-en/) and (http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/admin-guide/)

however when i attempt to mount my GFS filesystem with this command:
mount -t GFS /dev/volume1/lvol0 /clusterfs1

I get the following error:

mount: unknown filesystem type 'GFS'

im not sure where to go from here, am i missing a package of some sort?

on a side note i used lvcreate to make the logical filesystem I am unable to find pool_tools not sure if that has any effect.
Thanks!