Re: [Linux-cluster] CMAN: WARNING no listener for port 11 on node XXX

Edward Muller wrote:
> I get these warning in my logs from time to time about the other nodes in the
> cluster.
>
> What's missing?

It means that clvmd has started on the node and there is no clvmd running on the
other nodes. You can often get this if all the nodes boot up at the same time
such that they all join the cluster at around the same time but clvmd startup is
staggered.

If it's not that, check that clvmd is being started on the other nodes.

It's a warning rather than an error, but clvmd will refuse to do any metadata
change operations unless all cluster nodes have a clvmd running.
--

patrick