[Linux-cluster] Advice on Storage Hardware

Michael Will mwill at penguincomputing.com
Fri Nov 11 23:22:27 UTC 2005

There is no single partition limit, it was more that I said
we have done active/passive rather than active/active, where
all partitions belong to the currently active node rather than
having an active/active where some belong to one and the others
to the other.

Bottom line: what you are trying to do is certainly possible.

Michael