[Linux-cluster] Need to patch the kernel sources

Hello,

I have downloaded the cluster source yesterday.

I used to download the cluster sources 3 or 4 months ago and there were some
patches to apply to the kernel sources so that the cluster modules can be
configured over the kernel.

This time there are no patches in gfs-kernel/patches/2.6.11 but a CVS
directory. Moreover, there is no mention of the need to patch the kernel
sources anymore in the usage.txt.
As a result, the cluster module cannot be configured and compiled without
this step.

Can someone explain me how does it work now ?

Thank you,
Nicolas