[Linux-cluster] Fence notification?

Hi List,

I was wondering if there already is functionality somewhere in the RHCS
code that will send some form of notification when a node is fenced?

I was thinking of hacking up the fence_apc script (I have an APC 7900)
to make it send me an email whenever it is called but I wanted to check
here before I start going around hacking up perfectly good scripts.

--
Ryan Thomson
Systems Administrator