[Linux-cluster] What is the best fencing device?

Hello all,

Sorry if it was a repeated question ;)

Without a fencing device I can not build RHCS4 on RHES4, so I would like to
purchase a fencing device for 2 cluster each with 2 nodes.
What is the best fencing device that I can use with a normal cluster of 2
nodes or with GFS/piranha cluster?

Regards,

Ajarbou

"Disclaimer by McAfee Web Shield e1000 Appliance"

This Outgoing Email has been scanned by King Abdul Aziz University SMTP Gateway Antivirus