[Linux-cluster] GFS modlues not present ?

Im trying to setup a cluster using fedora core 4 w/ the gfs filesystem. I have followed the documentation on redhats website and installed all the appropriate rpms. However when i try to load the GFS module

[root localhost etc]# modprobe gfs
FATAL: Module gfs not found.
[root localhost etc]# modprobe lock_dlm
FATAL: Module lock_dlm not found.

I get the above errors. Im not sure what to do next i tried reinstalling the GFS kernel from yum and rpm packages but I still get the error. Am I simply missing a package or is there some simple step I missed?

thanks