[Linux-cluster] Attn Patrick.

Hi Patrick,
I'm hoping you can explain to me, and if I have the right idea about GFS/GNBD

I'm referring to this document http://gfs.wikidev.net/GNBD_installation for the purposes of config

What I'm trying to do is setup GNBD on 2 machines.. I'm wondering if its possible for the two mahines to cluster the data on the local hdd's rather than using an external storage array..

i.e machine raid0. basically replicated volumes...

Also if this IS possible, am I right in assuming if one machine goes down the second one will take over the primaries role...

On the client machine how do you set it to connect to the cluster?

The documentation seems to be very lacking and I'm somewhat stressed out from work wondering if what I'm trying to do is possible?

If you need more clarification on what I'm trying to do please ask.

Sorry if this comes across as newbish

Regards
James