Re: [Linux-cluster] pool_tool ?

Hello,

the pool utilities went away in GFS 6.1 and are all replaced by (much easier to use) LVM2. See the GFS 6.1 manual.

  Santiago Newbery
  Unix Systems Administrator
  NCAR / Earth Observing Laboratory

Rajiv Vaidyanath wrote:
Hi,

I am in the process of establishing a cluster and I have stumbled upon
something that I cannot find anywhere in cluster-1.01.00/BUILD

pool_tool and other pool utilities are missing along with pool.ko. I do
see references to this in the GFS 6.0 administrator's guide.

Thanks for your help.

Rajiv V.