Re: [Linux-cluster] Gnbd with LVM

On Oct 4, 2005, at 11:58 AM, Shuang Liang wrote:

Hi all,
Does Gnbd work with logic volume manager in Linux, so that data can stripe across multiple gnbd device on a single GFS filesytem?

I have gotten it to work. You may need to add the gnbd devices to your filter (in /etc/lvm/lvm.conf).

I am also curious that if it is possible for the 6.1 version of GFS to work without cluster tools?

GFS will work as a local file system if you mkfs with the '-p lock_nolock' option.

 brassow