[Linux-cluster] Setup Fence_wti on cluster RHES4 U1

Title: Setup Fence_wti on cluster RHES4 U1

Hi

ive setup a Redhat cluster with two node and i try to test failover using power switch (WTI-NPS230) but seem doesnt work

If I look for error messages I see that fence_wti waits for a command to execute.

I setup cluster.conf using system-config-cluster and there is no section regarding command to execute

Could you please let me now how to setup correctly

Thanks

Baesso Mirko - System Engineer

KSolutions.S.p.A.

Via Lenin 132/26

56017  S.Martino Ulmiano (PI) - Italy

tel.+ 39 0 50 898369 fax. + 39 0 50 861200

baesso ksolutions it   http//www.ksolutions.it