[Linux-cluster] GFS 6.1.2 and RHEL4 U2

I have a 5 node experimental cluster running RHEL4 U1 and GFS 6.1.0. I
upgraded one box to RHEL U2 (kernel 2.6.9-22.ELsmp) and to GFS 6.1.2.
When the box boots up with the new kernel and GFS, it joins the cluster
OK (I can see that on other members), but clvmd and fenced won't start,
so the system hangs.

Did anyone else experience similar stuff? Or is this intentional (i.e.
is the new version of GFS/cluster binary incompatible with U1 version)?

--
Bojan