[Linux-cluster] GFS mount hang

suran007 suran007 at coolgames.com.cn
Wed Oct 19 07:59:37 UTC 2005

my system is redhat AS 3 UPDATE3,the kernel is linux-2.4.21-27.0.4.Elsmp,the gfs version is GFS-6.0.2-26,our gfs-cluster operation serveral days well,(suddenly),the cluster is dead,our gfs-cluster is one gnbd server and six gfs nodes,currently,my problem is gfs services (such as ccsd,lock_gulmd) of our six gfs nodes is already started well,but only node02,05,06 can mount the gfs pool,when the node03,04 mount the gfs pool will hang ,I use the gulm_tool nodelist node01 to see the lock stat,the result is well ,I can\'t see any problem .
who can help me ,my msn is suran007 at hotmail.com, I hope someone can help me ,thanks~~

----

iGENUS is a free webmail interface, No fee, Free download