[Linux-cluster] bladecenter fencing...

Hello -

I have 24 blades in two bladecenters, all running RHEL4. I have successfully configured a cluster with GFS on four nodes in one bladecenter.

There appears to be no way to create a cluster composed of blades in different bladecenters because the fence agent setup has no facility to handle multiple bladecenter management modules.

Or am I missing something?

TIA,

Bill Scherer