[Linux-cluster] Clustering Tutorial

Hey Guys,

I'm a unix geek going waaaay back, but I haven't been administering Linux.  I've taken a job where all the *nix systems are Linux (most RH).  There are two clusters.  I know nada about clusters.

In my experience, when I jump into something w/o learning the basics, I'm always on a learning curve.  So, I need to learn basics about Linux Clustering, including terminology - like what is "fencing?"

Are there any good online sources you could point me to?  Reading this list, I know I could understand a lot more if I had the terminology down...

dave