[Linux-cluster] gfs dlm - SAMBA problem(lock??)

Hi all,
I having use gfs for samba cluster.GFS works fine but have big trouble with this situation.

When 6 computers want downloadind same file od directory everything is ok.
But same situation but 8 computers trafic is rappidly going down and I have some strange messages about oplocks (maybe) in smb.log.

Have any idea what is wrong?

Best Regard

Vojta