Antw: [Linux-cluster] Oracle 10G-R2 on GFS install problems

Michael Will mwill at penguincomputing.com
Thu Oct 27 00:47:13 UTC 2005

<babelfish>
OCFS2 has not been released for oracle products, even thought is from
oracle themselves. GFS has  been certified for the 9.2-series, and if
you can use RHEL3 or RHEL4 depends on if you need 32 or 64bit support.
Oracle has strict guidelines what they support in which version on which
OS again in which version, and on which hardware platform. Usually there
is a good reason for exclusion of choices. It might work on other
versions and OS's not listed, but it won't be supported then.
</babelfish>

Stefan, this mailinglist has an international audience and all postings
are in english ;-)

--
Michael Will
Penguin Computing Corp.