[Linux-cluster] Some questions about heart-beat under Cluster Suite 4

Alain Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Thu Sep 22 15:19:27 UTC 2005

Hi
Thanks. Effectively,I saw this in documentation but
in fact, my question was more precisely :
if we have two eth interfaces eth0 and eth1 , and we don't want the
heart beat goes through eth1 in any case, even if the
CS4 has to failover in case of eth0 failure, is there
a way in CS4 configuration to avoid eth1 ? or do we have
to disable Broadcast (or Multicast if choosen in CS4
configuration) at the eth interface configuration ?

Thanks
Alain

mailto:Alain.Moulle at bull.net
|	Alain Moullé	       	| from France :	04 76 29 75 99  |
|                              	| FAX number  : 04 76 29 72 49  |
| Bull SA		       	|				|
| 1, Rue de Provence  		| Adr  : FREC B1-041            |
| 38432 Echirolles - CEDEX     	| Email: Alain.Moulle at bull.net  |
| France                       	| BCOM : 229 7599               |