[Linux-cluster] This configuration could work??

carlopmart at gmail.com carlopmart at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 16:22:54 UTC 2005

Hi all,

  I would like to test RHGS with RHCS, but I have got only one server.
My idea is to use VMWare GSX Server. My explain:

  - VMWare GSX host server acts as GFS server.
  - Two virtual machines with RHCS using fence_gnbd as fence device
connected to GFS server.

  is it possible to do this configuration with only one server using GFS???

Thank you very much for your help and sorry my bad english.

P.D: I will use CentOS 4.1 for host and virtual machines.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com