Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: GFS, what's remaining

On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 12:22:36AM -0400, Daniel Phillips wrote:
> It is 640 lines.

	It's 450 without comments and blank lines.  Please, don't tell
me that comments to help understanding are bloat.

> I said "configfs" in the email to which you are replying.

To wit:

> Daniel Phillips said:
> > Mark Fasheh said:
> > > as far as userspace dlm apis go, dlmfs already abstracts away a
> > > large
> > > part of the dlm interaction...
> >
> > Dumb question, why can't you use sysfs for this instead of rolling
> > your
> > own?

	You asked why dlmfs can't go into sysfs, and I responded.

Joel

--

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to
 achieve immortality through not dying."

Joel Becker
Senior Member of Technical Staff
Oracle