Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: GFS, what's remaining

On Sunday 04 September 2005 00:30, Joel Becker wrote:
> You asked why dlmfs can't go into sysfs, and I responded.

And you got me!  In the heat of the moment I overlooked the fact that you and
Greg haven't agreed to the merge yet ;-)

Clearly, I ought to have asked why dlmfs can't be done by configfs.  It is the
same paradigm: drive the kernel logic from user-initiated vfs methods.  You
already have nearly all the right methods in nearly all the right places.

Regards,

Daniel