[Linux-cluster] cluster.conf configuration command line

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are command line tools to
configure cluster.conf?  I see that redhat has a python gui as part of
their RHEL4 system-config-cluster package but I can't seem to find a
command line equivalent like the "redhat-config-cluster-cmd" that was
part of the RHEL3 RHCS.

Thanks
 - Daniel