[Linux-cluster] Some questions about heart-beat under Cluster Suite 4

Hi everybody

Some questions about heart-beat under Cluster Suite 4 :

1. how is choosen the eth interface under CS4 ?
   if we have eth0 and eth1, it seems that HearBeat
   goes through eth0 and we don't have the possibility
   to configure this in CS4 , right ?

2. does that mean also that if eth0 fails, the CS4
   automatically goes through eth1 ?

3. do I miss the way to configure this via GUI ?

Thanks a lot
Alain
--
mailto:Alain Moulle bull net