[Linux-cluster] RedHat EN4U1 AMD64

Hi

I am trying to run a basic config of "cluster suite" software on "Hp cluster Hardware", Using:

"*Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES 4 Update 1 (AMD64/Intel EM64T)"
"*rhel-4-rhcs-x86_64.iso"

Mi first problem was with "cman-kernel-hugemem" and "dlm-kernel-hugemem" pakages, the instalation process failed for funsolved dependencies. So, for testing we ommited these pakages and continued with the instalation proccess.

I created a basic "service" ( only script ) and this works, but when I added a IP addreess, the GUI showed services status OK but the IP address whas not added to the machine :| , I think the problem is with rgmanager.

Has someone installed This version of SO and Cluster Suite ?
You have any idea to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance
Luis G.