[Linux-cluster] Installing RHCS on RHEL 4

Hi all,

I would like to do some tests with RHCS (Cluster Suite) and RHEL 4 under two virtual machines on GSX Server 3.2. At this point, I have some questions to configure two virtual nodes to do the tests:

- Is it necessary to have a fence device?? Can I configure custer suite without it??

 - How many network interfaces I need for each virtual machine???

Thank you very much.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com