Re: R: [Linux-cluster] Re: How do I use a cross over cable to set upquorum?

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 09:41 +0200, Baesso Mirko wrote:
> Hi, i need to setup a 2 node cluster and i would like to use the disk based tiebreaker or ip tiebreaker, but I see there is no cluquorumd command. I'm using RHCS 4 (NO GFS) on kernel 2.6.9.11
> Could you help me
> Thanks

No such thing in linux-cluster (or RHCS4).  Instead, there's a special
"two node" mode for CMAN to run in, which uses fencing to ensure that a
split brain doesn't occur.  If you use the GUI to configure the cluster,
this mode is set automatically when only two nodes are present in the
configuration file.

-- Lon